House for Sale
$170,000 Slashed Off the Price in Last 4 Weeks. This Property will Sell!
Property ID 1994236Enjoying an idyllic setting high in a leafy cul-de-sac, this gem offers a superb entry into the joys of a coastal lifestyle.
Tightly held by the one owner since the home was constructed, living is made easy with a single level floor plan, rear terraces and picturesque vistas across the streetscape.
Offering a peaceful and practical indoor/outdoor living, it's comfortable as is whilst holding an abundance of further potential.
With four bedrooms, two bathrooms, separate living and dining and a covered outdoor entertaining area, the family should fit nicely here.
* Quiet and exclusive cul-de-sac, set amongst quality homes
* Room for all the family
* The master comes with a handy ensuite and built-in robes
* Definitely built to last, you will feel secure in this sturdy home
* Sparkling in ground pool - work on that tan
* The covered verandah is ideal for Darwin's tropical lifestyle
* Double lock up garage
* Easy care backyard, generous lawns and gardens at the front
Sitting on a generous block with landscaped front lawns and gardens, the home is positioned to enjoy the best of Bayview, being a stroll to the bay, park, cafs and shops, boat ramp, transport, city and schools.
Council Rates: $2,285 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
House area: 220m2
Land area: 769m2
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Hunt & Hunt
Year Built: 2012
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)