House for Auction
The Perfect Elevated Home!
Property ID 2002679Only once in a while, we are lucky enough to market an immaculate and impressive family home ...well, this just happens to be one of those special homes...
Tucked away in the sought after residential enclaves of Nightcliff & Coconut Grove and surrounded by substantial, privately built and well maintained homes, 32 Hazell Court occupies a corner allotment and is close to everything and everywhere; yet away from the crowds.
Just two minutes' walk to Woolworths, a scoot to Jape Homemaker Village, near cycle & running paths and a hop, skip and a jump to transport and the local Sunday markets.
It's also in the catchment zone for prized, prestigious and sought after schools such as Essington and St Paul's.
Quite simply, this home couldn't be more perfectly located - what a lifestyle of convenience on offer right here...
The owners of the charming home, are selling after building in 1996.
Spanning two levels and complete with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 separate living areas, including a fully self contained granny flat underneath, secure undercover parking for 4 or more vehicles, and offers additional space to easily accommodate your caravans, trailers, toys and boats.
It's also completely fenced and boasts low maintenance, fully reticulated gardens.
Well maintained and cared for, elegant wrap around' verandah, alfresco entertaining.
Features include: Air conditioning throughout, ensuite to the master, timber floors in upstairs living, generous storage, a sparkling salt water pool and fully self-contained granny flat with separate power meter.
The lower level would be ideal for interstate visitors, additional rental income, home office, a study, family members; both independent and dependantthe possibilities and options are many
Presentation is pristine with tasteful dcor and gracious interiors; there is nothing needing to be spent, simply move in and enjoy from day one.
Designed to suit a large family, upsizers, urban professional couple or investors seeking a property in a blue chip suburb; this will appeal to a variety of buyer groups, and is the epitome of comfortable, easy-care living, where you can maximise your leisure time, and minimise maintenance.
Quite simply, this home and this location say WINNER'! You cannot go wrong; what a wonderful investment for the future.
Some Great Reasons To Buy:
* Gracious elevated family home
* Tree views showcased from your verandah
* 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open living area upstairs
* Generous self-contained granny flat to the lower level
* Separate electricity meter to the granny flat
* Well-equipped kitchen, quality fittings and fixtures
* Private, fully fenced, loads of storage
* Sparkling salt water plunge pool - work on that tan!
* Low maintenance living of very highest calibre
* Walk to shopping, cycle & walk paths, parks, and transport
* Family-friendly location, amazing lifestyle!
* Corner Allotment
* Secure undercover parking for 4 or more vehicles
* Additional space to accommodate caravans and boats
* 150m2 of balcony under the main roof
* Dual access electric roller door
* 4 kilowatt solar panel system - reduce that electricity bill!
* 3 rain water tanks
* Air-conditioned throughout
* Polished Brushwood Timber Floorboards to the upper level
* Large kitchen - everyone will want to take a turn to cook!
* Security cameras and security screens for your peace of mind
* Gas cooking
* Solar hot water system
* Powered 6x3m2 demountable shed with 6x4m2 side awning (not coded)
* Additional 2x3m2 garden shed (not coded)
* Solar roof ventilation system with 2 whirlybirds
* Separate paved area for caravan, boat - 15m x 5m
OWNERS ARE SEEKING A CONTRACT ASAP RELOCATING INTERSTATE TO BE WITH FAMILY.
Inspect today; you'll be glad you did...
Auction Location: On Site
Area Under Title: 806 m2
Council Rates: $1,935 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Status: Vacant Possession
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)