Unit for Sale
You Little Beauty! Super for Singles/Couples, Ideal for Investors and Perfect for Downsizers
Property ID 1987837Has the novelty of renting worn off? Perhaps looking to buy your first home? You may even be a savvy investor who's looking to purchase an investment property.
Well, this little beauty ticks all the boxes!
Immaculate throughout and as neat as a pin, this property is tucked away from the crowds; yet is close to everything and everywhere.
Positioned on the 8th floor, it's ready for your immediate inspection.and occupancy
All we can suggest is that an inspection is highly recommend as this property will surely be snapped up quickly!
Take advantage of the nearby shopping and night-life of Darwin City as well as schools, public transport, local cafes and restaurants. Or perhaps take a leisurely stroll walk to the Darwin Convention Centre and harbour precinct. Such a fun and convenient lifestyle
Quite simply, put this one on your 'must see' list!
Some great reasons to buy:
* Sleek, modern, light drenched 1 bedroom apartment
* Neat and tidy kitchenette with plenty of cupboard storage and dishwasher
* Functional bathroom with laundry provisions
* Tiled throughout with ceiling fans and air-conditioning
* Private balcony
* Secure, off-street parking
* Exceptional value for money
* Open plan living and dining rooms
* Large balcony with city skyline views
* Air conditioning and tiled throughout for easy living
* Alarm System and intercom in complex
* Built in wardrobes to bedroom
* Communal rooftop terrace and swimming pool areas
* In the heart of the City
* Walk to the waterfront precinct and beachside locations
* Perfect for the retiree, fly-in fly-out worker, investor or first home buyer.
Body Corp Manager: Whittles
Body Corp Rates: $1,450.00 Per Quarter (Approximately)
Council Rates: $1,460 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Ward Keller
Unit Area: 50m2
Year Built: 2012
Zoning: CB (Central Business)