House for Sale
For Those Who Appreciate Timeless, Traditional Elegance!
Property ID 201565465 Dichondra Road is the perfect family oasis and is set on 5 acres of prime rural land in the highly sought after estate of Howard Springs
* An elegant approach to traditional style
* Solidly constructed 4 bedroom home, 2 bathroom home
* Updated kitchen with generous cupboard space and gas cooking
* Detached granny flat/home office/games room
* Generous 2 bay shed - plenty of room for the boat and ride on!
* Verandahs all round - entertain family and friends everywhere
* Water tank, green house & solar hot water
* Pristine Gardens and Lawns
* Expansive outdoor entertaining areas overlooking an enormous in ground pool
* Enjoy the peace and quiet, let the kids play, bring the pets, tools, ute and boat
* Existing shed set back from the house with opportunities to work from home
* Enjoy the rural lifestyle now and land bank with development potential in the future
* Perfectly positioned and seconds to all local amenities
If you have been searching for that one-of-a-kind rural property, then your search stops here because this unique property has it all!
Set on an expansive parcel of land, you will find the spacious 4 bedroom home and detached room suitable for use as a teenager's retreat, guest accommodation or home office.
The main house boasts open plan living, a functional and practical kitchen, an internal laundry and verandahs all round overlooking the pristine in ground pool surrounded by leafy green palms.
Extremely well maintained inside and out, this one of a kind property is neat and tidy and is ready for you and your family to enjoy.
With potential to redevelop in the future, existing shed and space for further extensions, the opportunities to work from home, operate a business and land bank are endless.
If you are looking for a rural property that is the perfect family home with space for the kids, pets, cars and toys, then you simply MUST inspect 65 Dichondra Road today!
For more information or to view this property, contact Nick Syrimi on (0412) 537 638 or Nick Mousellis on (0411) 724 000
Council Rates: $1,162 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: None Found
Land Area: 5 acres
Status: Vacant Possession
Year Built: 1993
Zoning: RL (Rural Living)