House for Sale
Price Slashed by a Massive $60,000! Sellers Want Their Property Sold!
Property ID 1929029Situated in the most sought after, family friendly neighbourhood of Jingili, this extremely solidly constructed home has had its floor plan totally modified to encapsulate an excellent family lifestyle as well as investment potential
With an unassuming faade, this deceptively well planned layout ensures family comfort is at the forefront.
With a desirable floor plan conducive to an easy lifestyle, this excellent home is ready to move into or can be further renovated to suit your needs.
Instantly warming and character filled, this spacious residence blends period elegance with functionality to provide a wonderful family retreat.
It's been lovingly cherished by one family for over 40 years and is located close to schools, shops and buses.
This home presents an easy-care family lifestyle or investment and will be a popular home for all prospective purchasers
- Charming faade and established garden offer street appeal
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Two large undercover alfresco areas
- Kitchen has been refurbished and offer plenty of cupboard space
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes
- 4th bedroom with bathroom and kitchen - ideal teenagers retreat!
- Large main bathroom
- Air conditioning, 2 x sheds
- Parking for 4 or more vehicles
- Within easy reach Casuarina Secondary College, Jingili Primary, and Jingili Shops
Area Under Title: 868 m2
Council Rates: $1,650.00 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Sewerage Easement to Power and Water Authority
Status: Vacant Possession
Zoning: SD (Single Dwelling)