Residential Land for Sale
Exclusive Knuckey Lagoon Acreage
Property ID 1941427Superbly set upon on acreage in an exclusive enclave, this exquisite property captures the essence of rural living and offers a myriad of uses.
Immerse yourself in the tranquillity and privacy of this magnificent property.
The property would suit a market gardener, horse lovers and those seeking relaxed, lifestyle living
Vacant land is not easy to come by and this is a massive block situated perfectly just moments from the thriving Darwin Business Park and halfway between each Palmerston, Casuarina and the CBD.
With a small street frontage, there is already a culvert and driveway onto the lightly fenced and semi cleared lot.
The firebreaks are maintained so there is clear access around the boundary line.
Siding onto the property are clearway easements that give this lot a great buffer on each side.
Along the entire backside of the property is the Knuckeys Lagoon Conservation Reserve; a prominent waterway that is glorious in the wet season filled with lilies and bird life.
This property could be a dream home location or a thriving business opportunity with ease access through to the Stuart Highway, McMinns Road and Vanderlin Road along with the business park and more.
1. Backing onto the Knuckey's Lagoon Conservation Reserve
2. Vacant land in prime position halfway between Palmerston and the City
3. Positioned off the main road with access through to Vanderlin Drive, Stuart Hwy and McMinns Road
4. Build a dream residence or a thriving business
5. Siding onto easements gives the property a great buffer
6. Small frontage enough for a driveway onto the lot
7. Private property, perfect for developing
8. Extremely large lot with partial fencing around the boundary
9. Easy access through to commercial business nearby at Truck City
Area Under Title: 12 hectares 8400 m2
Council Rates: $1,162 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Electricity supply Easement to Power and Water Authority
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Ward Keller
Zoning: R (Rural)