House for Auction
Terrific Entry into Exclusive Enclave!
Property ID 2002581It doesn't get much better than this!
Wow! Rural living in an exclusive little pocket only 15 minutes from town!
Surrounded by prestige properties in a quiet, tightly held pocket, this exceptional home represents a rare opportunity to own a home on a large land parcel close to Darwin and Palmerston.
Some Great Reasons To Buy:
* AFFORDABLE ENTRY IN EXCLUSIVE ENCLAVE
* STYLISH STARTER HOME FOR A SMART YOUNG FAMILY
* OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN WHILE YOU BUILD YOUR MANSION
* CUL-DE-SAC POSITION IN A PREMIER LOCATION
* DRY BLCK, IMPRESSIVE LOW MAINTENANCE LAWNS & NATIVE GROUNDS
* SWIMMING POOL, 2 X CONTAINERS
* LOADS OF ROOM FOR ALL THE TOYS
YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE IT!
* Stylish 3 bedroom ground level home
* Plenty of covered outside entertaining area
* All bedrooms have air-conditioners
* Impressive kitchen
* The building is colour bond
* Spacious yet low maintenance
* A large covered veranda which offering extended covered entertaining overlooking the pool and manicured lawns
* Secure parking for many vehicles
* Tidy presentation
* Fully fenced and gated, dry block
* Landscaped lawn and native gardens
* Greenhide RoadSay No More!
* Cul-de-sac position
* Quite, bush and trails nearby
* Close to Palmerston, schools, parks, golf course, Water Park, shopping centres, coming hospital, transport and much more
Auction Location: On Site
Area Under Title: 5,460 m2
Council Rates: $2,150 Per Annum (Approximately)
Easements: Electricity supply & sewerage easement to Power and Water Corporation
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Platinum Conveyancing
Year Built: 2015
Zoning: RR (Rural Residential)