House for Sale
Here's Great Buying!
Property ID 1916071Positioned in a quiet little pocket in the sought-after location and ever popular neighbourhood of Rosebery, this great family home offers neat and tidy living with a large backyard.
The property will be ideal for a family looking to break into this tightly held suburb, in addition to astute investors looking for a solid home with good returns to add to their portfolio.
* 3 great sized rooms; master with ensuite
* Corner allotment - excellent potential for an office/granny flat
* There is also plenty of space for future additions to the home.
* Expansive open plan living
* Cool tiles and air-conditioning throughout
* Great kitchen with generous bench space
* Tightly held location
* Full length verandah - ideal for family gatherings
* Under cover parking for two vehicles
* Ideally located only moments away from the Palmerston CBD, schools, local shops, parks and sporting fields.
* Large backyard - great for kids to play all day long
This solid and extremely well cared for family abode is ideal for a family seeking a great location to live in and a home that offers easy and relaxed living.
In fact, the home has been so well cared and loved for, that whoever buys this home will truly be blessed!
It isn't often that a home that is so neat, so tidy and so clean whilst ticking so many boxes comes to the market; and when it does it's usually snapped!
The sellers are relocating overseas and they need this property gone - they are NOT testing the market - so come through and take a look before some else beats you to it!
Area under title:624 m2
Council Rates: Approx. $1,735 per annum
Easements: Electricity supply to PAWA
Status: Vacant Possession
Vendors Conveyancing Agent: Tschirpig Conveyancing
Year Built: 2006
Zoning: SD (Specific Use)